Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sterile Needles and Flashing Cameras

Kirsten was dying today! So we had to take her to the doctor. For a check-up. Read the whacky tale on Kirsten's Blog As of right this second Kirsten is making Cheddar Broccoli Rice for us! and yes she is making it at 12:20am. It shall be delicious.
Kirsten is also doing this totally lame communications personality quiz. Which I must do before 1:30 tomorrow. It seriously is confusing ("tactful? what the eff is tactful?!"-kirsten) haha. and you have to scratch out your answers with a penny. Yeah.... We are in college here.
Oh if you'd like to know what I'm doing right now, I am sitting here, freezing my toes off since our house sucks balls, and wondering why my boyfriend isn't texting me.
There is snow outside! I do not possess a winter coat, boots, gloves, or hat. Eff me sideways.
We did a photoshoot in Kelsey's room today for our band! The photos are mas bonita!!





We're making a vlog right now. It's tha shiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment